IT Workday Helpdesk Assistant
- Ref: HSCX2
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Marshall Moore are currently assisting a global finance firm in their search for IT Workday Service Desk Assistants to join their city centre offices. With impressive growth plans in place, this globally renowned firm are looking to recruit a number of candidates into the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the IT Hub Lead, the successful candidate will be assisting in the delivery of functions across the Liverpool office and the wider business by working on the IT Service Desk and will record and resolve support incidents/service requests when received and escalate issues to appropriate teams. The role will be responsible for day to day delivery of IT Service Desk and administration activities according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements.
The company are looking to recruit for this role as soon as possible, so if you are eager start a new role quickly then this is an excellent opportunity to do so!
A typical day in this role will involve:
- Providing customer centred support adhering to Quality service level agreements to provide call handling, ticket and incident management, escalation and first line investigation in line with agreed KPI measurements
- Aiming for first time resolution of incidents
- Ensure troubleshooting steps are followed consulting documentation, knowledge base, various support systems and appropriate websites
- Provide first point of contact for any escalation for users throughout the business
- Provide first point of contact for any internal queries from Service Desk Analysts
- Ensure timely call resolution with agreement from the client
- Ensure that when troubleshooting, you consult documentation, knowledge, and appropriate websites
- Actively seek out Service Improvements and suggest alongside service adoption
The company are looking for:
- Customer Service Experience Essential
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven Experience of Incident Management Systems Essential
- Exceptional First Line level IT support experience preferably within a remote support position
- Knowledge of the operational and support aspects of computer systems, hardware, software and peripheral equipment including but not limited to: Active Directory, O365, Windows 10, SCCM, Azure, SharePoint, Mimecast, Sophos Essential
- Workflow Co-ordination Experience Essential
- IT Related degree desired but not essential
- A good team player that capitalises on opportunities for sharing knowledge and encourages others to be responsible for cooperation and open communication
- Availability to cover multiple shifts (08:00 to 18:00) - Monday to Friday
encourages others to be responsible for cooperation and open communication
- Ability to work in a pressurised fast-moving environment, helping troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
If you would like to find out more about this position, then please apply now - or contact us for further details!