Settlements Administrator - Part Time
- Ref: EHX7643
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have experience in an FCA regulated environment?
Are you looking for a role in a well-established company?
Look no further! We are currently recruiting for a Settlements Administrator to join a reputable Liverpool based firm on a part time basis. This is a rare opportunity and the ideal candidate will have administration experience from a financial services background.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values its employees, and offers fantastic benefits including generous holiday entitlement and long service awards.
Responsibilities for the Settlements Administrator:
- Accurate input of investment market contracts
- Ensuring client contracts are dispatched efficiently
- Reconciling settlement instructions through Crest
- Responding to queries from 3rd parties
- Correct dealing errors
Requirements for the Settlements Administrator:
- Experience in financial services; investments would be advantageous
- Good educational background
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Knowledge of Crest would be beneficial
So if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that is continuing to grow, this could be the role for you. If you are looking for a part time role and have the relevant experience, apply now for the Settlements Administrator.