Data Analytics Associate
- Ref: EHX8734
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A well respected, global company are currently recruiting for a Data Analytics Associate to join their busy team on a permanent basis. The role is ideal for someone with strong IT skills and people management experience, as you will be expected to perform quality reviews, training sessions and 1-1s.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that offers market leading benefits including generous holiday entitlement and life assurance.
Responsibilities for the Data Analytics Associate include:
- Work with client software to analyse data and produce digital dashboards
- Point of escalation for the shared Service Centre
- Liaise with Audit teams during the data extraction process
- Production of Management information
- Supervising and allocating work to a small team
- Perform monthly 1-2-1’s, Appraisals etc
- Liaising with staff across the business
Requirements for the Data Analytics Associate:
- Expert knowledge of MS products
- Exposure to data analytics tools
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge of coding is advantageous
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in a finance environment
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that values its staff members and provides excellent benefits. If you meet the above criteria – apply now!