- Ref: HSCX98
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Temp
About the Role
If you are an experienced Tax Accountant and are seeking a short term opportunity on either a full time or part time basis, then please get in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Marshall Moore are currently working closely with a reputable accounting firm on the Wirral who provide a range of services across audit, accounts, tax planning and wealth management. As we near the tax year deadline, the firm are keen to bring an experienced Tax Accountant in to help manage the increased workload.
ATT, CTA and QBE candidates will all be considered for this role if they have relevant tax experience, ideally from an accountancy practice.
Working in a friendly and experienced team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of personal tax returns for directors, sole traders and partnerships
- Use of CCH software
- Liaising with Clients and HMRC
Essential Requirements are:
- Candidates who are ATT/CTA qualified or QBE will be considered
- Strong IT skills including CCH software
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax in preferred but not essential
This is a rare opportunity on the market that can offer flexible working and role autonomy within a friendly and sociable team. If you meet the above requirements for the accounts position, then please apply using the link below.