Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Ref: HSCX20
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant who is looking to progress into an Accountant role? Are you seeking an opportunity within a market leading firm that can offer a full study package including support from senior members of staff?
A Wirral based accountancy firm are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join their busy and sociable team on a permanent basis. My client is a forward thinking and innovative firm who provide a variety of specialist services to limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to contribute to the company growth and provide a tailored service to their clients. The successful candidate will have a proven background in a similar role, with a genuine interest in developing their career within a busy and varied role.
In return for your commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary, a full study package with the support of training managers and excellent opportunities for career development.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping for our clients on various systems including Xero, Sage, Excel
- VAT returns
- Accounts and tax preparation
- Periodically reviewing client’s records
- Assisting clients switch from their previous bookkeeping system to cloud software
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience in a similar role within accountancy practice
- IT literate, particularly with cloud-based software and Microsoft packages
- Confident and professional communication skills
With continued growth plans in place and excellent internal opportunities for career advancement, it is clear to see why this firm are a leading employer in the Wirral! If you meet the above requirements and are seeking an exciting new opportunity, then please apply now using the link below.