- Ref: HSCX1809-14
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you currently employed as an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper and seeking a new opportunity to complete further studies in a supportive environment? Do you have proven experience working with cloud accounting software including Xero and Quickbooks?
With offices across Liverpool, my client is a leading name in the North West accountancy market, with an excellent reputation for both staff and client satisfaction. 2019 was an exciting year for the firm and 2020 looks to be just as promising, with growth across all offices and divisions.
Due to an increased workload, this large independent firm are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis, with the offer of a competitive salary, full study support and ongoing training and development. Ideally the successful will have a practice background, however candidates from general finance with experience using XERO and / or Quickbooks will also be considered.
If you are seeking a new role with flexible working or part time hours, please get in touch to discuss further.
Working in a friendly and motivated team, the Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Undertaking bookkeeping duties for a variety of clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparing month end accounts
- Bank reconciliations
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven accounts knowledge and experience gained in a similar practice environment.
- Competent using MS Office
- Experience using CCH software
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to plan and prioritise tasks
If you have all of the above requirements for the Practice Bookkeeper position, then please apply now using the link below