Audit & Accounts Senior / Manager
- Ref: HSCX8090
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you a qualified / QBE / nearly qualified Audit & Accounts Senior who is looking to progress into a supervisory role? Are you looking to progress your audit career without sacrificing your work life balance? If so, please apply for the below role or contact Hannah Scullion at Marshall Moore for a confidential chat.
Marshall Moore are currently assisting one of Liverpool's largest firms of Chartered Accountants in their search for an Audit & Accounts Senior / Manager to join the company during an exciting time of growth and expansion.
This is a senior level appointment within the firm, therefore extensive experience in a similar mixed role is essential. The successful candidate will ideally be qualified or nearly qualified, however QBE candidates will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity that can offer genuine career progression, the chance to lead a team and work towards a more senior role within the firm.
The Audit & Accounts Senior / Manager will be responsible for :
- Working in a 50/50 split role
- Accounts preparation
- Leading audits
- Mentoring and training trainee level staff members
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a similar role
- Candidates who are ACCA/ACA qualified, QBE candidates or close to completing exams will be considered
- Knowledge of accounts preparation
- Ability to lead audits
- Confident and professional communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit and Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.