- Ref: HSCX1010
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Temp
About the Role
Are you ACCA / ACA Qualified, part qualified or nearly qualified and seeking a new challenge to start a successful 2020? Do you have ambitions to work for a highly successful company where you can develop your career as the firm continues to expand?
Marshall Moore are currently working closely with a Liverpool based firm of Chartered Accountants who hold an excellent reputation in the local market. Following a successful 2019, this leading firm have exciting development plans in place for 2020 and have recruitment opportunities for experienced Practice Accountants across the business.
This is a unique opportunity on the Liverpool market that can offer a negotiable salary, impressive benefits package and clear cut paths of career progression. This firm also priorities work life balance, with flexible working opportunities and potential for part time hours.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Reviewing the work of Semi-Seniors and Trainees
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience from a practice background
- QBE, Part qualified or qualified candidates will be considered
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Xero and IRIS software packages would be beneficial
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.