Management Accounts Assistant
- Ref: HSCX2214
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A well-established independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Management Accounts Assistant to join their sociable and thriving offices based near Ellesmere Port. With impressive plans in place for 2020, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to develop their career and gain exposure in a more varied role.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within practice with a methodical and logical approach.
The ideal candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, holiday allowance and flexible working.
Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper / Management Accounts Assistant
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations and posting bank transactions
- Professional communication with clients
- Proven experience working within an Accounting Practice
- Hardworking and motivated attitude
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Excellence communication skills
- Strong IT skills with experience of accounting software
- Experience using CCH is desirable
If you have all of the above requirements for the Bookkeeper / Management Accounts position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.