Credit Control Team Leader/Supervisor
- Ref: SHX200
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Credit Control
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you a Credit Control supervisor looking for that next step in your career?
Have you been searching for a company that will not only reward your contributions but actively encourage your input and value your opinion?
Are you looking for a role in a company that will invest in you and your career and puts the health and well being of its staff at the forefront?
Then look no further
One of Liverpool’s most dynamic and forward-thinking manufacturing companies is recruiting for a Credit Control team leader for a newly created role due its phenomenal growth.
They need someone with significant experience of team leadership within a large accounts receivable team. You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of using an ERP system and have knowledge of the full end to end Accounts Receivable process, from raising invoices and chasing debt to reconciling accounts and resolving differences.
A typical day will include:
- Supporting the Accounts Receivable manager in delivering an effective receivables service.
- Operational management of up to 12 Accounts Receivable advisors
- Workload management
- Account reviews
- Leading team meetings
- Be the focal point for any team escalated issues
- Resolving customer account queries
- Full reporting and analysis for the Accounts Receivable department
- Key account management ensuring large invoices are collected on time by telephone, email.
You will be required to work at pace, stretched to deliver, and constantly challenged to do better. It might not be easy, but it’s extremely rewarding.
In return you will have opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally and to join a company whose staff are energised and proud to be a part of.
If you have the relevant experience and feel you have what it takes to be a part of this rapidly growing organisation, please contact Simon Hinds @ Marshall Moore recruitment