Investment Research Specialist
- Ref: EHX11859
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Wealth & Investment Management
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you have a genuine passion for the investment industry?
Do you enjoy researching the markets?
Are you IMC qualified?
This could be the perfect role for you! A unique opportunity has arisen for an Investment Research Specialist to join a vibrant and growing company based in central Liverpool offices. This is the ideal role for someone with a real interest in the markets, and exceptional presentation skills.
Alongside a friendly environment, this role can offer fantastic benefits including a discretionary bonus scheme, death in service and private medical insurance.
Responsibilities for the Investment Research Specialist include:
- Educate Investment Management teams on the market
- Conduct inductions for new starters, ensuring to showcase the company
- Provide guidance to clients and the Investment team
- Update social media with weekly market update presentations
Requirements for the Investment Research Specialist:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the Investment markets
- Must be IMC qualified
- Analytical problem-solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected Liverpool city centre based firm who are going through a tremendous period of growth. We have worked with this company for a number of years, and we always receive excellent feedback from candidates; they describe the culture as ‘sociable and supportive’.
So what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss – apply now!