- Ref: EHX11874
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
If you have experience in a payments role and are currently looking for a new, exciting opportunity – this could be the role for you!
A well-respected Liverpool city centre based firm with a global client base are currently recruiting for a Payments Officer to join their busy team on a permanent basis. Alongside working in a desirable location, this role can offer fantastic benefits including study support and discretionary bonuses.
Responsibilities for the Payments Officer may include:
- Cash management
- Processing payments via SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS and Cheques
- Cash reconciliation
- Dealing with client queries
Requirements for the Payments Officer:
- Must have experience of cash processing from a Financial Services background
- Understanding of general banking processes
- Knowledge of SWIFT, BACS & CHAPS
- Good time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company in a role that can offer long term progression and study opportunities. We have previously placed people in this company, and the feedback received is positive, with candidates stating that ‘it’s a fast paced and interesting environment, with a lot of opportunities to learn.’
Whether you’re a graduate with some banking experience, or an experienced Payments Officer, this could be the exciting next step in your career that you’re looking for. Apply now!