- Ref: EHX11867
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Senior Investment Administration
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Calling all analytical/advanced excel candidates!
A rare opportunity for an Investment Analyst has arisen in one of Liverpool’s most reputable companies. The successful candidate will be employed on an initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract in a firm that has plenty of opportunity for progression. This is a brand-new role, and you will be an essential part of a busy analytical team, in a company that offers a great salary alongside a friendly and sociable environment.
Duties for the Investment Analyst include:
- Supporting the dealing team
- Analysing data with regards to trading
- Creating regulatory reports with regards to MiFID II
- Producing Management Information
Requirements for the Investment Analyst:
- Advanced Excel skills including vlookups and macros
- Proven data analytical experience
- Technical knowledge of dealing processes is desirable
This is an exciting new position in a company that is going through a period of innovative change. Whilst this role is initially a 6-month Fixed Term contract, this is a company that will look great on your CV, and during your time there you will receive an excellent salary as well as market-leading benefits. If you are an analytical candidate who is looking for the next step in your career, then look no further!