Client Reporting Manager
- Ref: EHX11865
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Senior Investment Administration
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you currently working in an Investment Management firm at the managerial level?
Are you IOC qualified?
If you answered YES to the above questions then look no further! You may be feeling frustrated in your current role and looking for a new challenge - this role could be the perfect opportunity! A well-respected firm based in Liverpool currently have a requirement for a Client Reporting Manager to join their growing company on a permanent basis. The company is going through a lot of exciting change at the moment, and you could play an instrumental part in the development!
Duties for the Client Reporting Manager include:
- Control the production of client reporting including valuations and tax packs
- Providing leadership on projects
- Overseeing a medium sized team, conducting appraisals, 1 to 1s etc.
- Reviewing MI information
- Drive change to deliver continuous improvement
Requirements for the Client Reporting manager:
- 5 years’ experience within Financial Services, with at least 3 years managerial experience
- Must be IOC qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
This is a client with an excellent reputation on the market, and we receive fantastic feedback from candidates we have placed there. The company offers a market-leading benefits package and a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking to make a difference in a reputable company by providing innovative solutions and competent leadership skills, this could be the role for you!