Review Associate - KYC
- Ref: EHX-11860
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A well established and growing organisation are looking to expand their Liverpool office and recruit a Review Associate within their KYC team. The firm prides themselves as making sure their staff feel valued and rewarded and have an excellent benefit package to reflect this.
The role will be varied and challenging and can offer you the opportunity to further grow your skills in the administration of KYC and AML management systems. Working for an international accountancy firm you will become part of a global network yet also a friendly department that can provide real opportunity for development.
A typical day in this role will involve:
- Carrying out Quality Assurance checking of junior team members work
- Dealing with queries from client team and other KYC review hub members
- Reviewing all appropriate client due diligence has been carried out
- Liaising with AML team members
Experience you will have
- Experience of KYC & AML in a regulated environment and knowledge of these regulations and KYC processes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ideally within a professional services environment
- Experience of using your own initiative and working in a busy role
If you have all the above requirements for the Review Associate – KYC position, then please apply now using the link below.
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days