- Ref: SHX250220
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
“Our most important asset is our people”
“We treat our employees as we treat our clients”
“We look after our people and nurture their talent”
These are direct quotes from a company in South Liverpool who are looking for an experienced credit controller to join their team.
They need someone with a solid credit control background who can hit the ground running, someone with advanced excel skills capable and experienced in using VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables (this is an essential requirement)
Ideally you will have knowledge of Sage 200 and be able to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
What your day will look like:
- Timely and accurate collection of debts by phone, email and posting statements
- Posting of income to Sage 200
- Monthly banking preparation
- Daily upload of day books to bank
- Sales Ledger maintenance and reconciliation
- Complex query resolution raised by customers and internal orders
- Managing internal communication in relation to status of orders
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy paperwork/filing
- Bi-weekly customer statement production and distribution
- Monthly Aged Debt report for MD
- Ad-hoc reports for Directors and Senior staff members
- Reconciling aged balances to Nominal Control Accounts
- Spreadsheet work/analysis
- Providing cover for colleagues as required
- Cover for reviewing shared mailbox
- Any other appropriate duties requested by Management
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary up to £24,000 for the right candidate, excellent benefits and ongoing vocational and business training plus the opportunity to work for a company who will give you the space and encouragement to be as adventurous and creative as you can be.
If you have a credit control background, and advanced excel skills, this could be the role for you.
Contact Simon Hinds @ Marshall Moore recruitment for further information 0151 236 0032