Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Ref: SHX1302
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Categories: Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Do you want to work for a £12bn ftse 100 company with ambitious plans for growth?
Would you like to feel part of a team and enjoy making a difference to the success of large, dynamic business?
Are you looking for a company that encourages accountability and autonomy, ideas are listened to and your contribution will be valued, rewarded and recognised?
What does a typical day look like?
- Input of invoices, taking ownership for queries to ensure invoices are accurately processed and paid
- Process all supplier invoices, credit notes and analysing purchases by expense type
- Obtain invoice authorisation
- Account for the correct treatment of VAT on all invoices
- Manage own workload and responsible for issue escalation to senior team members
- Maintain supplier master accounts by liaising with Master Data
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences
- Resolve significant issues (e.g. final demand letters) promptly
- Deal with supplier account queries via telephone and email and resolve queries promptly
- Builds effective relationships with stakeholders in the P2P process
- Following procedures, and suggest and implement improvements to existing processes
We are looking for people with the ability to work at pace and the desire to be constantly challenged to do better.
In return you will enjoy opportunities to develop and grow both personally and professionally.
We have been recruiting for this organisation for several years now and can confirm that it’s a fast paced and dynamic company and by giving their employees full accountability they create a great work environment.
“You can grow with the business” current employee
“great place to work” current employee
If you’re an experienced purchase ledger clerk who wants to work with great people and fantastic products, please contact Simon Hinds at Marshall Moore recruitment on 0151 236 0032