- Ref: SHX118
- Industry: Accountancy & Finance
- Categories: Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Would you like to work for company who value honesty and integrity?
Do you want to join a business who are open to new ideas and adaptive to change?
How would it feel to know the company you work for actively strives for cleaner, greener and more sustainable solutions?A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced credit controller to join a highly professional, award winning organisation in south Liverpool
If you can bring experience of effective and timely collection of monies from customers, and the ability to build great working relationships then we would like to hear from you.
This is a stand alone position and you would have full responsibility for managing a ledger of over £5m plus, with over 900 active clients so a strong skill set including the creation and use of pivot tables/ODBC Reports/Data manipulation is desirable.
We would especially like to hear from candidates with experience of sage line 50 and a mastery of excel is always a bonus.
What does a typical day look like?
- Taking customer payments Credit Card/ Direct Debit via the bank direct debit scheme, ensuring accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Escalate any potential issues to management and assist in resolving.
- Customer contact, requesting payment of invoices due/overdue and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Putting accounts on stop
- Issue court action if deemed necessary
- Receiving, checking and processing all new account credit application forms.
- Ensure compliance with the company credit control policy.
We are looking for people who have excellent communication and customer service skills and who work well under pressure and can prioritise and manage their own workload but will also be happy to support the accounts department in any ad hoc duties as they arise.
In return you will enjoy a starting salary of £23,000 per annum plus opportunities to develop and grow both personally and professionally.
If you’re an experienced credit controller who wants to work with great team and is looking for more autonomy, please contact Simon Hinds at Marshall Moore recruitment on 0151 236 0032.
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.