Client Documentation Manager
- Ref: EHX11844
- Industry: Financial Services
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Marshall Moore are currently recruiting for a prestigious Investment Management firm who are seeking a Client Documentation Manager to join their busy team. The role will be responsible for the documentation suite comprising all client facing, non-Marketing materials, to include Terms of Business, Client Agreements, Schedules of Charges.
The team has responsibility for all the firm’s documents; updating with new versions, redesigning etc and this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to take on a new challenge within the Financial Services sector.
As well as supervising other members of staff you will play a key role in the business as well as often working with other departments including business analysts, project managers and other senior management.
- Take management and strategic responsibility for the documentation suite comprising all client facing, non-Marketing materials, to include Terms of Business, Client Agreements, Schedules of Charges
- To design and take management and responsibility for all printed stationery (letterheads, business cards, client folders etc) across the business
- Providing guidance to others on form formats content and consistency
- Ensure that branding and business standards are adhered to
- Ensure project deadlines are met and adapted as required often working with multiple project managers, business analysts and senior management
- Manage the client documentation library, maintaining updates for the procedures and training manuals where applicable,
- Carry out planned and ad hoc reviews of individual or suites of documentation to ensure they remain relevant and current
- Communicating change to the business in an effective and inclusive manner
- Coordinate the preparation, content and delivery of centralised mailshots
- Significant experience of working in financial services
- Previous management experience is essential
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC, formerly IAQ) preferred, or completion will be required within 24 months
- A strong understanding of risk assessment and management
- Demonstrate the capacity to deal with change, both process and resource related
- Effective leadership skills when managing processes and people
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Effective and positive communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build constructive relationships across operations, front office, with the wider business and with external suppliers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
You will ideally have experience in a similar role and environment as well as strong leadership skills. If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation where you can add real value then apply now!
If you have all the above requirements for the Client Documentation Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.