Contract Accountant - Flexible Working / Part Time
- Ref: HSCX111
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Type: Contract
About the Role
Are you an experienced Accountant with a background in accountancy practice? Are you immediately available or seeking a contract role that can offer full time, part time or flexible working?
A Wirral based firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a Practice candidate to join their impressive offices on a contract basis, with the offer of flexible working or part time hours. This is the ideal position for a candidate with a background in practice, who is either part qualified, qualified or QBE. Experience in audit is also beneficial as this will take up part of the role.
Alongside flexible working hours, my client can offer a competitive salary and the chance to work with a varied book of clients in a diverse and interesting role.
The Contract Accountant will be responsible for:
- Leading statutory audits
- Preparation of small and medium sized company accounts, charities, pension schemes and consolidated accounts
- Opportunity to participate in sales, acquisitions, due diligence and other corporate finance work
- Handling a variety of client queries
- Supporting junior members of staff
Essential Requirements for the Contract Accountant are:
- Proven experience in a similar role within Practice
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or part qualified
- QBE candidates can also be considered for the position
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced practice Accountant to join a market leading firm on a contract basis. If you are seeking an opportunity that can offer an impressive remuneration package, work life balance and the opportunity to develop your experience further, then please apply using the link below!
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.