- Ref: HSCX2215
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available within well-established independent firm of Chartered Accountants for an experienced bookkeeper. This highly reputable firm have an exciting opportunity for a bookkeeper to join their lively office based in Ellesmere Port.
The successful candidate that have proven experience working within practice with a methodical and logical approach who are AAT, CTA or QBE will be considered for this role.
The ideal candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, holiday allowance and flexible working.
- Preparation of personal tax returns for directors, sole traders and partnerships.
- Use of CCH software
- Liaising with Clients and HMRC
- Candidates who are ATT/CTA qualified or QBE will be considered
- Strong IT skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax in preferred but not essential
- Hardworking and motivated attitude
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Excellence communication skills
- Experience using CHH is desirable
If you have all of the above requirements for the Tax Senior position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days