- Ref: HSCX2213
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available within well-established independent firm of Chartered Accountants for an Accountant. The firm offer a wide variety of services to a large portfolio of clients. This highly reputable firm have an exciting opportunity for an accountant to join their lively office based in Ellesmere Port.
The successful candidate will be studying or qualified ACCA / ACA or QBE with proven experience within practice.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, holiday allowance and flexible working.
- Statutory accounts for sole traders and limited companies
- VAT returns
- Corporation tax computations
- Personal tax returns
- Ad Hoc projects
- Proven experience working within Practice
- QBE / ACCA / ACA qualified or nearly qualified
- Hard-working and motivated attitude
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Excellence communication skills
- Strong IT skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accountant position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.