Accounts Assistant - Accountancy Practice
- Ref: HSCX332
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client is a Top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants who provide a breadth of services across audit, accounting, tax and advisory. Following an exciting period of growth for the firm, they are now looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their Liverpool city centre office on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity on the market for a career focused individual to join a global firm as they continue to expand their UK operations further. The successful candidate will gain further exposure to bookkeeping, accounts payable, VAT and management accounts, therefore experience in a similar role, either from practice or industry, is essential.
Alongside unrivalled opportunities for career progression, this market leader can offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension contribution and a variety of flexible benefits. They also pride themselves on the excellent well-being services offered to staff, corporate social responsibility activities and fantastic working environment.
Working in a friendly and experienced team, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Support regional clients facing outsourcing teams with advanced bookkeeping, accounts payable, VAT returns and ad-hoc processes
- Highly proficient in the preparation of management accounts
- Support peers and senior members of the ream with any work requirements
- Support and coach junior members of the team
- Provide support and assistance to other teams during their busy periods
- Work with Microsoft Excel and various desktop and cloud accounting packages
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience in Management Accounts Preparation
- Experience in using desktop and / or cloud accounting packages
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Packages
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
If you have experience in management accounts from an accountancy firm and are looking to progress your career within a globally successful firm, then this is the role for you! If you meet the above requirements for the accounts position, then please apply using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.