- Ref: HSCX1000
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A unique opportunity has become available on the Liverpool market for an experienced Trust & Estate Senior to join a leading firm of accountants. Located in an impressive city centre location, my client is looking to expand their Trust team further due to continued success, ongoing expansion plans and an increased client base.
Due to the nature of this role, my client requires a candidate with proven experience in a Trust role, with an understanding of all aspects of Trust & Estate.
Alongside a competitive remuneration package, my client can offer flexibility with the role as the position can be moulded around the successful candidate’s experience and career aspirations. There can also be flexibility with the working hours including a 4 day working week.
Working closely with the Trust Manager, Trust & Estate Senior will be responsible for:
- Prepare trust accounts, tax returns and computations for a personal portfolio of clients
- Handling a variety of queries relating to income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Working closely with the Trust Manager on all client queries
- Assist with general department duties.
- Assist with trust accounting administration.
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience in a similar Trust role, with a broad understanding of all areas of trust
- STEP would be advantageous but is not essential
- Confident I.T skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Experience with trust systems and CCH
This is a rare and varied role on the Liverpool market for an experienced Trust Senior to join a successful and established firm on a permanent basis. If you meet all of the above requirements and are seeking a role with a competitive remuneration package and role flexibility / autonomy, then please apply now using the link below.