- Ref: HSCX1
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Qualified
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a globally renowned and well-established finance firm, with offices locations worldwide. With a key presence in their specialist field, this market leader have recently completed a successful merger and are now looking to expand the business accordingly.
Working in a varied and interesting role, the Statutory Accountant responsibilities will cover people management, preparing single entity and consolidated statutory accounts from trial balance under FRS 102, FRS 102 Section 1A and FRS 101 and contributing to wider company projects.
As this is an Associate level position, my client requires a candidate with proven experience in completing statutory accounts, ideally with some experience in leading a team. In return for your experience and commitment, this firm can offer a competitive salary, impressive benefits package and unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing single entity and consolidated statutory accounts from trial balance under FRS 102, FRS 102 Section 1A and FRS 101
- Deliver technical training in a classroom environment to colleagues within the Accounts team
- Review work, feedback and coach junior colleagues
- Contribute to wider projects as and where required
- Line management responsibility of up to 5 FTE
Essential Requirements are:
- 1-2 years’ experience preparing statutory accounts for manager review
- Ideally part qualified by exam passes but qualified by experience will be considered
- Experience of using the CaseWare accounting package an advantage but not essential, full training will be provided.
- People management experience desired
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Excel, other MS products and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
- Well presented with a professional level of communication - both verbal and written
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced part qualified / QBE Accountant to join a leading, global firm who are making a positive impact to the Liverpool industry. You will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities.
If you meet all of the above requirements and are seeking a role with a competitive remuneration package and role flexibility / autonomy, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.