Audit, Accounts and Tax Semi-Senior
- Ref: HSCX21-1
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit, Accounts, Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a leading firm of Chartered Accountants for an Audit, Accounts & Tax Semi-Senior. Located in impressive city centre offices, this highly reputable firm hold an excellent reputation in their field and are currently expanding the business.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of clients, including trading, property and other organisations.
The ideal candidate will be constantly developing their understanding of Audit, Financial Reporting and Tax Standard and have at least two years relevant experience and will being working towards achieving ACCA qualification
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary plus study support for ACCA and a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive holiday allowance, discretionary bonus scheme, pension contribution and opportunities for flexible working.
- Audit fieldwork
- Accounts preparation from start to finish
- Production of simple corporation tax returns
- Engaging clients in a professional manner
- Reporting to the Senior / Manager on a regular basis
- Proven working within a Practice, ideally within a mixed role, however candidates from accounts, tax or audit will be considered
- Studying towards ACCA
- Hardworking and motivated attitude
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Confident I.T skills including Microsoft Excel
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit, Accounts and Tax Semi-Senior position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.