- Ref: HSCX30
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Tax
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Marshall Moore are currently assisting an established and highly regarded firm of Chartered Accountants in their search for a Tax Manager. This role will be based in the Nantwich office and can offer a great deal of autonomy to the successful candidate along with their own portfolio of clients.
As this is a senior level position with a specialism in personal tax, my client requires a candidate who is CTA / QBE with a strong background in accountancy practice and demonstrable skills within personal tax.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits and clear cut paths of career progression and development.
- Managing own varied portfolio of clients
- Provide advisory and tax planning services
- Advise of a range of personal tax topics
- Engaging clients in a professional manner
- Proven working within a Practice or Specialist Tax Firm
- Demonstrable skills within Personal Tax
- ATT / CTA qualified or QBE
- Hard-working and motivated attitude
- Organised and self-disciplined
If you have all of the above requirements for the Tax Manager position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.