- Ref: HSCX99
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Location: Chester
- Type: Temp
About the Role
My client is a leading firm who provide specialist accounting services. The firm provides comprehensive services to both individuals and companies. This highly reputable firm is based in Chester and have an exciting opportunity for a Client Accountant.
Candidates who are studying towards ACCA and have minimum 1 years’ experience as a Client Accountant.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including career development opportunities, healthcare savings, birthday treats and free parking.
Working in a friendly and experienced team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deal with day to day queries from clients in relation to cash-flow, accounts treatment, company tax advice, personal tax advice, CIS, VAT and PAYE
- Provide a pro-active service to clients utilising relevant MI to ensure that they are constantly informed and have full visibility of all areas of their accounts
- Provide dynamic and proactive tax and accounting support to 500 + clients
- Prepare statutory accounts - this will include preparation of accounts and supporting tax computations for customers requiring year end and cessation accounts
- Engage with HMRC regarding our clients business and personal tax affairs
- Assist in the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax returns
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA part-qualified or QBE
- Minimum 1 years’ practicing experience as a client accountant
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Experience with FreeAgent accounting software and good understanding of Making Tax Digital (MTD) is beneficial but not essential
If you meet the above requirements for the accounts position, then please apply using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.