- Ref: HSCX20
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A Wirral based accountancy firm are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy and sociable team on a permanent basis. My client is a forward thinking and innovative firm who provide a variety of specialist services to limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced practice Accounts Assistant to contribute to the company growth and provide a tailored service to their clients. The successful candidate will have a proven background in a similar role, with a genuine interest in developing their career within a busy and varied role.
In return for your commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary, a full study package with the support of training managers and excellent opportunities for career development.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping for our clients on various systems including Xero, Sage, Excel
- VAT returns
- Accounts and tax preparation
- Periodically reviewing client’s records
- Assisting clients switch from their previous bookkeeping system to cloud software
Essential Requirements are:
- Proven experience in a similar role within accountancy practice
- IT literate, particularly with cloud-based software and Microsoft packages
- Confident and professional communication skills
With continued growth plans in place and excellent internal opportunities for career advancement, it is clear to see why this firm are a leading employer in the Wirral! If you meet the above requirements and are seeking an exciting new opportunity, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.