Pension Scheme Administrator
- Ref: EHX0987
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Pensions
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Due to continued success, a well-established financial services company is looking to recruit a Pension Scheme Administrator within their operational department. This is a varied and exciting opportunity for a candidate with a solid background in pension administration, with proven experience in creating and maintaining accurate pension scheme records.
Key responsibilities for the Pension Scheme Administrator may include:
- Pension administration including pension transfers, servicing requests, fee calculations, death benefits and retirement benefits
- Working with SIPPs
- Liaising with life companies and investment houses
- Responding to queries and providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring procedures are adhered to
Essential Requirements are:
- Pension knowledge, ideally around SIPPs
- 2 years’ experience in a financial services environment
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of using initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator to join a leading financial services firm on a permanent basis. The Pension Scheme Administrator must have a strong working knowledge of pension administration and an excellent awareness of regulatory requirements.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Pension Scheme Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.