PA / Office Manager
- Ref: EHX1234
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Located on the Wirral, my client is a highly regarded wealth management firm with an excellent reputation in their field. This specialist company are recruiting for a PA / Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a full-time position, and alongside an excellent working environment, my client can offer a competitive benefits package and a negotiable salary depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the PA / Office Manager
- Diary management on behalf of senior partners
- Sorting travel/accommodation
- File preparation for client meetings
- Organisation of the office on a week to week basis (stationary/brochures/paper etc.)
- Looking after the petty cash
- General office administration
Essential Requirements are:
- You should have experience within a PA / Office Manager role ideally gained within a financial organisation
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative
- High level of discretion required
- You must be proficient in using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Manager to make a substantial contribution to a Wirral based wealth management firm. You must be confident working closely with senior partners and have excellent organisation skills.
If you have all of the above requirements for the PA / Office Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
Investment Operations Manager
Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.