- Ref: EHX4652
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Financial Services Admin/Support
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Based within impressive city centre offices, my client is a highly reputable and well-respected Investment Management firm. Due to continued success, this leading firm now have an exciting opportunity available for a Fees Analyst to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
This is a varied role for a candidate with proven financial services experience.
The Fees Analyst will be responsible for:
- Setting up and amending fees on client accounts
- Processing payments
- Processing of account closure fees
- Liaise with the cash department
- Dealing with a wide variety of queries
Essential Requirements are:
- •Excellent communication skills
- •Ability to work well within a team
- •Strong attention to detail
- •Flexible approach to team priorities.
- At least 2 years industry experience would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a highly successful Liverpool city centre based firm. Alongside the above duties, you must be a confident administrator with the ability to build strong working relationships. If you think you meet the above criteria for the Fees Analyst then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
Corporate Actions Administrator
Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.