Fund Technical Specialist
- Ref: EHX5321
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Senior Investment Administration
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Based within impressive city centre offices, my client is a highly reputable and well-respected firm with a strong presence in the Liverpool market. Due to continued success, this leading firm now have an exciting opportunity available for a Fund Technical Specialist to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with proven financial services experience and strong analysis skills.
The Fund Technical Specialist will be responsible for:
- On-boarding of Fund Managers and funds
- Setting up static data and managing Straight Through Processing
- Managing operational issues for funds
- Processing fund conversions
- Producing Management Information
- Reviewing SLA’s with Fund Managers
Essential Requirements are:
- Technical knowledge around Fund Management
- At least 3 years’ experience within Financial Services
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a highly reputable Liverpool city centre based firm. The successful candidate will be a senior member of the team and be responsible for helping more junior members of the team. If you think you meet the above criteria for the Fund Technical Specialist then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
Corporate Actions Administrator
Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.