Experienced Settlements Administrator
- Ref: EHX0123
- Industry: Financial Services
- Categories: Senior Investment Administration
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Settlements Administrator to join a highly reputable Investment company based in Liverpool City Centre. The role will entail a variety of operational responsibilities and will require a sound understanding of various different investment processes. The company can offer fantastic benefits including study support, competitive salary and bonuses.
This is the ideal position for someone currently working in an Investment Management environment who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Responsibilities for the Experienced Settlements Administrator may include:
- Process transactions, both stock and cash
- On-board new clients and open accounts, adhering to FCA regulations
- Manage and control high levels of risk
- Collate large amounts of client data
- Respond to technical queries regarding client's investment portfolios
- Communicate effectively with Investment Managers
Essential Requirements are:
- Minimum of 1 year's experience within an Investment Management environment
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- IOC qualification is desirable but not essential
So if you are currently working within Investments in an operational position and are looking for a new challenge, then the Experienced Settlements Administrator could be the opportunity for you! Alongside competitive benefits, the company can offer brilliant career development opportunities, a city centre location in prestigious offices and a social working environment.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Experienced Settlements Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
Wealth Management Administrator
Trainee Investment Analyst
Finance & Banking Administrator
Financial Services Specialist
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.