- Ref: HSCX22
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit
- Location: Manchester
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a well-established and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants for an Audit Senior. Located in impressive city centre offices, this highly reputable firm hold an excellent reputation in their field and are currently expanding the business.
Reporting into the Audit Manager, the successful candidate will work predominantly be audit focused with exposure to general practice work including accounts preparation and tax.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background working within practice, with extensive audit experience and will be ACCA / ACA Qualified.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive holiday allowance, discretionary bonus scheme, opportunities for flexible working and pension contribution.
- Leading audit fieldwork (including planning, execution and reporting) whilst keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas including revenue
- Engaging clients in a professional manner
- Constantly developing your understanding of audit and financial reporting standards
- Coaching and supervising junior colleagues
- Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP (IFRS an advantage)
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Minimum of three years audit experience including running audit assignments
- ACCA / ACA Qualification
- Hardworking and motivated attitude
- Confident I.T skills including Microsoft Excel
- IFRS experience is preferred but not essential
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.