- Ref: HSCX4
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Accounts
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
My client is an established firm of Chartered Accountants who provide high quality services to a diverse book of clients with a focus on tax planning. The firm provides comprehensive services to both individuals and companies. This highly reputable firm is based in Wirral and have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant.
Candidates who are studying towards ACA / ACCA or QBE will be considered for this position.
Working in a friendly and experienced team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation and review of Limited Companies along with Sole Traders and Partnerships, discussing results to the client.
- Involvement in statutory audits.
- Assisting and helping train clients on business software and getting the best form their own resources.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and discussing results with clients
- Preparation of corporation tax, personal tax and VAT returns.
Essential Requirements are:
- 4 years plus experience in public practice
- Candidates who are ACCA/ACA qualified, QBE candidates or close to completing exams will be considered
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Sage, Quickbooks and Xero Accounts
- Confident and professional communication skills
If you meet the above requirements for the accounts position, then please apply using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.