- Ref: HSCX3030
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Qualified
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
Located in the Crosby area, my client is a leading firm of accountants who provide a range of services to a varied portfolio of clients including audit, tax, payroll and accounts preparation. Due to ongoing success and the onboarding of new clients, this reputable firm are looking to expand their offices further with a Qualified Accountant.
The successful candidate with be QBE or fully ACA / ACCA qualified, with a proven background in a practice environment. Audit knowledge and experience would be desirable for the role, however this is not essential.
The firm can offer a competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme and a fantastic working environment.
The QBE / ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Qualified by experience / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Audit experience would be beneficial, however this is not essential
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the overall team
If you have all of the above requirements for the QBE / ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
Ever thought of a career in Recruitment? You will be utilising the knowledge and skills that you’ve gained to date. It is an opportunity to change profession whilst maintaining your career prospects and earning potential, even enhancing them. Marshall Moore is a specialist recruitment company offering a first- class consultancy service. We have been established for over twenty years and have unrivalled knowledge and experience as well as having developed some of the longest standing candidate and client relationships in Merseyside based on the service levels that we consistently provide. If you think this could be the career move for you or simply would like to find out more about life as a Recruitment Consultant at Marshall Moore please contact us directly.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants