Audit and Accounts Senior
- Ref: HSCX8000
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit, Accounts
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join an established and highly regarded chartered firm of accountants on a permanent basis. My client has offices across the North West and they are now looking to expand their Chester office with this exciting new vacancy.
With impressive growth plans in place, the successful candidate will join as an Audit & Accounts Senior, with the view of moving into an Audit Manager role in the near future.
Alongside the attractive career progression opportunities, this role can offer a negotiable salary and impressive benefits package.
- Completing audit work as the Senior and providing feedback and training to audit assistants
- Responsible for 20 audit clients with the support of a Manager’s supervision
- Accounts preparation for larger clients and reviewing accounts preparation completed by the team
- Job split: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts Preparation
Essential Requirements are:
- 3 years’ experience within an audit environment
- Experience of using a paperless audit system (CCH would be highly desirable as this is the system used)
- Solid experience with accounts preparation, although if a candidate applied from a top 4 audit background we are able to provide additional training in this area
- Newly qualified, soon to be qualified ACA/ACCA or QBE would be considered
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and to actively engage with clients
- Strong team working, motivation and organising skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join a thriving firm that offers scope of long-term career progression and a great work life balance.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit & Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Accounts Senior
- Audit Senior
- Tax Specialist
- Manager / Partner Level
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants