Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
- Ref: HSCX4040
- Industry: Accountancy Practice
- Categories: Audit, Accounts
- Location: Manchester
- Type: Permanent
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a leading firm of Chartered Accountants for an Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior. Located in impressive city centre offices, this highly reputable firm hold an excellent reputation in their field and are currently expanding the business.
Reporting into the Audit Manager, the successful candidate will work in a busy and varied mixed role (80% accounts, 20% audit).
The ideal candidate will have a solid background working within practice, with extensive experience in accounts preparation. As the role is primarily working within accounts, audit experience is not essential at this point as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary plus study support for ACCA and a thriving working environment. The company also offer a fantastic range of benefits including team building, discretionary bonus scheme and pension contribution.
- Accounts preparation on behalf of a range of clients
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit client’s individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
- Proven working within a Practice, ideally within a mixed role, however candidates from accounts, tax or audit will be considered
- Completed ATT / studying towards ACCA
- Hardworking and motivated attitude
- Confident I.T skills including Microsoft Excel
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.