Funds Dealing Manager – Wealth & Investment
Submitted by admin@marshallm... on Wed, 11/22/2017 - 16:19
Based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a market leading, global financial services firm who have an exciting opportunity within their Funds Dealing team. This is a senior level appointment that requires a candidate with proven managerial experience from the investment management industry, with a background in operating securities / fund operations exception and control processing.
This is a varied and fulfilling role which can offer an excellent salary alongside a highly competitive benefits package and clear paths of career progression.
Key responsibilities for the Funds Dealing Manager – Wealth & Investment:
- Responsible for overseeing the Fund Dealing team
- Providing training and support to team members, ensuring that standards and KPIs are met
- Working closely with External Audit, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance
- Responsible for departmental Operational Risk and Control processes’ identification and escalation (including Business Continuity Planning)
- Represent CSD in meetings with existing and prospective Clients
- Collation of management information to facilitate reviews of key performance and risk indicators, departmental budgets and planning
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have solid experience from a people management role within the investment industry
- You must have experience with funds order processing, operating securities and control processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ideally with advanced Excel e.g. Macros, Pivot Tables
- Financial services and investment product exposure within the fund management, platform, private client, wealth management, or financial intermediary spaces
- Confident and professional communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Investment Operations Manager to join a professional and well-recognised investment services firm as an Funds Dealing Manager. In return for your expertise and commitment, my client can offer a negotiable salary alongside a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and healthcare.
If you meet all of the above requirements for the Funds Dealing Manager then please apply now using the link below.